We can provide a slightly discounted package based on a traditional funeral service.
- Provision of the funeral directors services.
- Collection of the deceased from a local address within 20 miles of our office.
- Provision of ‘The York’ oak veneered coffin with gown or interior suite (when own clothes are provided).
- Care of the deceased until the time of the funeral.
- Visiting the chapel of rest during office hours.
- Provision of the hearse and one limousine with a starting address within 10 miles of our office.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
AND THIRD PARTY (DISBURSEMENT) PAYMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF:
- Fee for Pentrebychan Crematorium including scattering of the ashes in the crematorium gardens (the crematorium charge an additional fee of £40 if the scattering is to be witnessed), or return to the family in a temporary container.
- Doctor’s fees for the statutory medical certificates (if required).
- Church in Wales Minister’s fee.
- Organist’s fee.
- Provision of 50 personalised service sheets.
- Provision of the family’s choice of music.
- Provision of a 3 foot length floral spray.
PLEASE NOTE: This service provides for a Minister/Priest or Deacon. If a Civil Celebrant is preferred to officiate, there will be an additional cost of £65.
We kindly ask that an initial payment of £1,250 is made to us prior to the funeral taking place.