THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Provision of the Funeral Directors services.
- Collection of the deceased from a local address within 20 miles of our office.
- Provision of ‘The York’ oak veneered coffin with gown or interior suite (when own clothes are provided).
- Care of the deceased until the time of the funeral.
- Visiting the chapel of rest during office hours.
- Provision of the hearse and one limousine with a starting address within 10 miles of our office.
AND THIRD PARTY (DISBURSEMENT) PAYMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF:
- Fee for Pentrebychan Crematorium with scattering of the ashes in the crematorium gardens (the crematorium charge an additional fee if the scattering is to be witnessed), or return to the family in a temporary container.
- Doctor’s Statutory Medical Forms if required.
- Church in Wales Minister’s fee.
- Organist’s Fee.
- Provision of 50 personalised service sheets.
- Provision of the family’s choice of music.
- Provision of a 3 foot length floral spray.
PLEASE NOTE: If a Civil Celebrant is requested rather than a Minister, an additional cost of £60 will be added.
We kindly ask that an initial payment of £1,250 is made to us prior to the funeral taking place.