- Provision of the funeral director’s services.
- Meeting with you at our office during normal hours to discuss arrangements and complete statutory forms. This can be done by telephone or email and post if preferred.
- Conveying the deceased from a local address during normal office hours to our premises with up to 20 running miles allowed and care until the cremation.*
- Provision of a simple wood effect coffin.
- Provision of the hearse and staff to the crematorium.
- Return of the ashes to you in a temporary container (collected from our office or delivered locally), or scattering at the crematorium if preferred. (There is an additional charge of £41 made by the crematorium if the ashes scattering is to be witnessed).
INCLUDING THIRD PARTY PAYMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF:
- Crematorium fee for an unattended committal.
- Doctor’s fees for statutory medical certificates (if required).
Payment for this funeral service is required IN FULL prior to the funeral taking place.