- Provision of the funeral directors services.
- Meeting with you at our office during normal hours to discuss arrangements and completing statutory forms.
- Conveying the deceased from a local address during normal office hours to our premises with up to 10 running miles allowed.
- Provision of a wood effect coffin suitable for the purpose of cremation.
- Provision of a hearse with driver and staff to the crematorium.
- Return of the ashes to you in a temporary container or scattering at the crematorium if preferred. (There is an additional charge of £40 made by the crematorium if the ashes scattering is to be witnessed).
INCLUDING THIRD PARTY PAYMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF:
- Crematorium fee.
- Doctor’s fees for statutory medical certificates (if required).
Payment for this funeral service is required IN FULL prior to the funeral taking place.