When a service is not required, or the family wish to lead the funeral themselves, we can offer a simple direct cremation to a specification as follows:-
- Provision of the Funeral Directors services.
- Meeting with you at our office during normal hours to discuss arrangements and completing forms.
- Liaising with the crematorium and booking a time to suit the family.
- Conveying the deceased from a local address during normal office hours to our premises with up to 10 running miles allowed.
- Provision of a wood effect coffin suitable for the purpose of cremation.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral with visits to the chapel of rest during office hours.
- Provision of a hearse with driver and funeral director to Pentrebychan Crematorium.
- Provision of your requested choice of music to play through the crematorium sound system.
- Return of the ashes in a temporary container or scattering at the crematorium if preferred.
INCLUDING PAYMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF:
- Pentrebychan Crematorium Fee
- Doctor’s Statutory Medical Forms
This specification excludes the following services:-
- Visiting the deceased in our Chapel of Rest outside of office hours
- Provision of a limousine
- Provision of our bearers
- Administration of donations
The cost of the Simple Direct Cremation is £1,950