- Provision of the Funeral Directors services.
- Meeting with you at our office during normal hours to discuss arrangements and completing statutory forms.
- Conveying the deceased from a local address during normal office hours to our premises with up to 10 running miles allowed.
- Provision of a wood effect coffin suitable for the purpose of cremation.
- Provision of a hearse with driver and staff to the Crematorium.
- Return of the ashes to you in a temporary container or scattering at the crematorium if preferred.
INCLUDING PAYMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF:
- Crematorium Fee
- Doctor’s Statutory Medical Forms
Payment for this funeral service is required IN FULL prior to the funeral taking place.